A Ginger-Mint Electuary includes two vital herbs for medicinal health.
- 8 oz. Jar
- 1/4 Cup of Dried Ginger
- 1/4 Cup of Dried Mint Leaves
- 1/3 Cup of Raw Honey
- Orange Zest (Optional)
- Place herbs (dried ginger and dried mint) into jar.
- Add honey to make a paste with the desire thickness (commonly, to the thickness of peanut butter).
- Add orange zest for extra flavor or Vitamin C intake (Optional).
- Seal and store the jar with a tight-fitting lid and use as needed.
Feel free to play with the amounts of each ingredients! Since this concoction is primarily used for soothing symptoms, it is recommended to meet your personal needs, i.e. if mint is more soothing, increase the mint amount.